Client Services Representative
Auto Pilot Planning Program
The Client Services Representative provides a high-level of administrative support directly to the clients of the Auto Pilot Planning Program (APP). This position is responsible for ensuring the highest level of client satisfaction by providing support, guidance and proper follow-up and resolution to client inquiries or issues. Also, acts as liaison between the attorney and client and other departments within organization. Exercises sound judgment in the resolution of administrative problems. Prioritizes and manages multiple projects simultaneously with minimal.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Screens all telephone calls and emails that come to the APP department; directs them to the proper resource for response.
- Uses telephone, email and other forms of communication to address client needs.
- Meets with clients to facilitate signing of documents and binder pick-ups.
- Accepts and records client payments for annual maintenance program fees.
- Helps facilitate, analyze and resolve client questions and issues.
- Strong desire and passion to help and serve others.
- Maintains highest degree of confidentiality.
- High level of confidence, enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt and act quickly when required.
- Ability to build relationships with clients, customers and co-workers.
- Willingness to follow and accept our core values of integrity, teamwork, respect, professionalism, competence and desire for greatness.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Three years or more of experience as an administrative assistant or client/customer service representative; experience in a law firm setting a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Demonstrate superior interpersonal skills and proficiency in business vocabulary to effectively represent the attorney and the company to outside parties
- Excellent oral, and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Excellent organizational skills with an eye for details.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Maintain a professional and positive demeanor
Core Skills and Competencies
- Time management
- Problem solving
To apply for this opportunity, please submit a detailed resume describing the duties you’ve performed in past positions, as well as a cover letter telling us why you are searching for a new position and why you believe that you are the best candidate. You may email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
No emails, phone calls or walk-in applications will be accepted. Only those candidates being considered will be contacted.