Dorcey Law Firm
We are a very fast paced office, and we all work together to provide our clients with the very best legal advice and service. Our clients become family and our team, who are vital to our practice, also become family. Our core values are respect, teamwork, integrity, professionalism, competence, and a desire for greatness. We believe in giving back to our community and support over 50 local charities.
We value our staff and offer the following:
- Choice of four Aetna health plans (after 90-day waiting period)
- Aetna dental and vision (after-90 day waiting period)
- 401K (firm matches a percentage; available after one year of service)
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flex days (up to eight) to work remotely
- Bonus opportunities
- Annual weekend office retreat for employees and their families
The following positions are currently available. If any of these sound like you, we want to hear from you!
Client Services Representative – Auto Pilot Planning Program
To apply for any of these opportunities, please submit a detailed resume describing the duties you’ve performed in past positions, as well as a cover letter telling us why you are searching for a new position and why you believe that you are the best candidate. You may email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No emails, phone calls or walk-in applications will be accepted. Only those candidates being considered will be contacted.