Executive Assistant and Case Manager
The Executive Assistant/Case Manager provides a high-level of administrative support for one or more attorneys including heavy case and file management, calendar management and successful coordination of business calls and meetings. Acts as liaison between the attorney and other departments within organization. Exercises sound judgment in the resolution of administrative problems. Prioritizes and manages multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision. This position schedules and coordinates conference calls, meetings and client appointments, fields telephone calls and emails and performs general administrative tasks such as making copies, scanning documents and facilitating mailings. As a Case Manager, this role maintains client files, follows a process and completes the Case Manager checklist to ensure the file was completed appropriately.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Three years or more of experience as an executive assistant; experience in a law firm setting a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Demonstrate superior interpersonal skills and proficiency in business vocabulary to effectively represent the attorney and the Firm to outside parties
- Excellent oral, and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Excellent organizational skills with an eye for details.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Maintain a professional and positive demeanor
To apply for this opportunity, please submit a detailed resume describing the duties you’ve performed in past positions, as well as a cover letter telling us why you are searching for a new position and why you believe that you are the best candidate. You may email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
No emails, phone calls or walk-in applications will be accepted. Only those candidates being considered will be contacted.